A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win. Position Summary:
The Engineering Analyst will report directly to the VP Global Engineering & EHS and will work closely with the senior management, business units and manufacturing facilities to tap into data and extract insights to produce value for the organization. The Engineering Analyst will be responsible for transforming CapEx process info, Safety metrics, and Sustainability/Environmental data into meaningful and easily understandable forms such as reports, dashboards, and visualizations. The Capex Analyst is a demanding role that requires a self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines, whilst building strong relationships internally and providing insights for decision making. The candidate must have a proactive and 'get it done' attitude, be flexible in a fast moving environment and have excellent interpersonal skills with all seniority levels. Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· A key part of the role is developing and maintaining good working relationships with business unit and manufacturing facilities across Church & Dwight to ensure accurate financial forecasts/budgets.
· The Engineering Analyst is responsible for providing accurate and timely analysis of actuals and forecast for Capex, Safety Metrics, Environmental, and Sustainability Reporting. The role is in a high profile area of the business with multiple stakeholders.
· The Engineering Analyst will be expected to work closely with IT, AP and Accounting to propose enhancements and upgrades to current processes and ways of working, including upgrade to the ServiceNow CER workflow and replacement of current CEMs reporting system.
· SME for CER Workflow and maintenance of updated CER Workflow manuals, approvers, G2G list, system access, and contact list for communications related to Capex, CEMS, and CER Workflow.
· Drive CEMS monthly updates and follow-up with locations and department to complete submissions and audit submissions for errors and missing projects as well as ad hoc analysis/query resolution for Capex.
· Run month end CapEx cashflow actuals, prepare the Corporate Engineering CEMS submission and consolidate Capex forecast/budget submissions.
· Provide monthly forecast report and update to VP of Global Engineering and EHS.
· Assist Accounting in Asset Under Construction (AUC) assets reporting as well as various PPR capital sort lists for accounting.
· Oversee training program on CER Policy for users and track participation and facilitate yearly reviews and updates of CER Policy as required.
· SME for CapEx Budgeting process including update of capital budget contact list, instructions, spreadsheets, capital budget calendar, and schedule leadership review meetings, issue CEB instructions and facilitate CEB submissions from Corporate Engineering, SBUs, GNPD, GMS, Waterpik, and Others.
· Review Supply Chain strategic plans against CEB submissions and compile into working consolidated CEB spreadsheet for review and presentation to Supply Chain leadership and submission of final budget to accounting
· Assist in preparing the CEB presentation for ELT and publish final CEB back to Departments and Location
· Work closely with EHS Manager to identify opportunities to retrieve data from sources and establish reports, dashboards, and visualization
· Analyze data to identify common causes, trending, and related actions
· Monitor EHS project schedules and note slippage of timing and associated cashflows. Education and Experience Capabilities: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, data science, statistics (or equivalent work experience)
· 5 plus years in similar analytical roles / functions
· Executive presence and ability to present to senior management Special Skills/Competencies & Requirements:
· Ability to analyze data and processes as well as use problem-solving methods to identify root causes and find the best solutions.
· Software skills – Subject Matter Expert level knowledge/experience in supply chain systems such as SAP, Microsoft Suite, PowerBi, etc.
· Strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
· Ability to effectively communicate with business partners both local and remote; having excellent communication skills; the ability to handle multiple competing priorities; and a strong customer focus
· Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills; ability to find structure, logic, and insight in complex business
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
#piq COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*:
To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances. *Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Location/Region: Piscataway, NJ (08855)